Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gordon Jackson's Golf Tip of the Day-July 5, 2010

WHY I LIKE BABY WIPES IN MY GOLF BAG

If you play golf in the summer months or, even in the late Spring or Early Autumn in the South, you can expect some extreme humidity and hot temperatures.

As a result you can expect to perspire, sometimes profusely, during a round of golf.

Therefore, I keep a package of wipes in my golf bag to remove perspiration as well as to clean my clubfaces and golf balls. By using wipes for such purpose I can keep a relatively clean towel and achieve the same purpose.

I also find such wipes invaluable after a round of golf if the club does not provide club and shoe cleaning services. The wipes do a wonderful job for cleaning both shoes and clubs after a round of golf.

Also, there are many instances due to time constraints and facilities at which you may not be able to shower or wash up as you would like. In such an event the wipes can be used for a quick wash up and perhaps save you some embarrassment at your next stop.

I travel frequently and play anytime I can fit it into my schedule. Sometimes I play on courses that do not have the best facilities, especially at some muni courses.

This is when you really appreciate having a package of wipes in your bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment